Okay, I guess I will start a blog also. I received 2 emails in one day from friends telling us about their new blogs, so I guess I'll try it too! Most of our family and friends are out of town, so this will be a great way for them to see how fast Brady is growing.
Anyway, Brady loves playing outside and getting in the boat and Jeremy's truck. He also loves sitting on the stairs while looking at books. Jeremy and I laugh so much because Brady is hilarious! I'll add a few pictures that so you what Brady is up to these days.
Anyway, Brady loves playing outside and getting in the boat and Jeremy's truck. He also loves sitting on the stairs while looking at books. Jeremy and I laugh so much because Brady is hilarious! I'll add a few pictures that so you what Brady is up to these days.