Tuesday, August 19, 2008

New Brady Happenings

















Things have been busy lately, so I wanted to write and tell you a few things Brady has been doing.
~ We had VBS at church a few weeks ago and Brady went with me. He did great and had fun. Our refridgerator is full of beautiful work!
~ Brady had a small accident, falling and landing on the windowsill. He ended up having a black eye. I didn't panic, as I am sure it's only the first of MANY accidents.
~ We went for his checkup last week. He now weighs 27 pounds and is 34 3/4 inches long!
~ Brady is into books again. He loved books forever, but then decided explore other interests. Well, he is back to books. We look at books most of the day...on the couch, in the chair, on the porch, sitting on a blanket in the yard. I think I can recite Goodnight Moon in my sleep!
~ He is eating with a spoon and fork! How nice that he can now feed himself and I get to eat too!
~We went to Mobile a few weeks ago. I took Brady to play with my cousin's little boy. They had a blast. they hugged bye for about 5 minutes. Brady fell asleep as soon as I put him in the car (While wearing his sunglasses).
~He enjoys exploring and plundering- everything!!!
Other than that, we have been playing and trying to stay cool. Brady is at such a fun age and we are loving it!