Andrew Wallace McCormick is here! He was born on May 21st at 9:58. He weighed 7 lbs. 9 oz. and was 20 inches long. So far, he is a great sleeper and likes to cuddle. Brady is adjusting fairly well. :)
Jeremy and I took Andrew for his 2 week checkup today and he already weighs 8 lbs. 3 oz!!!!! I am thrilled that the doctor said we do not have to wake him up at night for feedings!!!!!!
Jeremy's mom left today, so tomorrow will be my first day here with the boys by myself. Hopefully we can figure out some kind of routine. Maybe it won't be too bad since Andrew still sleeps quite a bit. I'm looking forward to spending some quality time with Brady. It seems like he has doubled in size since Andrew was born.
Life is busy and crazy right now, but we are having a blast and feel so blessed to have two beautiful & healthy boys!